Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery goes Around the World with Shelton Brothers Tonight!- Wednesday, June 4 from 7 pm-12 am. Guests at Barren Hill can sample rare beers from all over the world courtesy of the Shelton Brothers Importers.
Event: Around the World with Shelton Brothers
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 4 from 7 pm-12 am
Representatives will be on hand pouring unique draftsf rom countries such as Norway, Belgium, Canada, Germany, and Denmark with $1 off select drafts. A cheese pairing plate paired with a flight of beer will also be on special.
Drafts– dnams Broadside – ESB, Mahrs Hell – Helles Lager, Drie Fonteinen Zwet.be – Sour Porter , Mikkeller Betelgueze – Sour Lambic, Nogne-O Two Captains – Double IPA
Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery is doing the business’ first ever Philly Beer Week with superior events such as collaboration brewing events, multiple tap- takeovers, and a pig roast finale and a sweet dessert-pairing event.
1. Arcadia Beer Brunch – Sunday, June 1 from 10:30am-3pm.
2. Oxbow Brewing Brew Day– Monday, June 2 till 12 am.
3. North Coast Brewing Takeover- Tuesday, June 3 from 7pm-12am.
4. Stillwater Brew Day – Wednesday, June 4 from 11am-7pm.
5. Around the World with Shelton Brothers – Wednesday, June 4 from 7 pm-12 am
6. Weyerbacher Night- Thursday, June 5 from 7pm-12am.
7. Free Will Dessert & Beer Pairing- Friday, June 6 from 7pm-12am
8. Coronado Brew & BBQ Day- Saturday, June 7
9. Leftover Beer Brunch- Sunday, June 8 from 11am-3pm.
Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery, set in the historic General Lafayette Inn building on the outskirts of Philadelphia in Montgomery County, is a new brewpub from the owners of Devil’s Den and Old Eagle Tavern. 646 Germantown Pike, LaFayette Hill, PA