Believe it or not, despite the early morning snowfall, spring is here. Get Kristen Bell’s fresh-faced spring makeup look, one of the hottest beauty trends for the season, from the celebrity makeup artist who fashioned her look for the Variety Breakthrough of the Year Awards.
Kristen Bell has had an amazing start to 2014. As the voice of Princess Anna in “Frozen”, the “top-grossing animated film in box-office history” and reprising her role as “Veronica Mars” in the new movie, Kristen Bell has been no stranger to the red carpet scene. Earlier in January, the 33-year-old actress was honored at the Variety Breakthrough of the Year Awards during the 2014 International CES at The Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Celebrity makeup artist Simone Siegl created her fresh-faced makeup for the event, as seen in the photograph, and provided the simplistic steps it took to create the current beauty trend, perfect for spring.
A clean luminescent look is one of the hottest beauty trends scattered throughout the fashion runways and red carpets. For a modern, fresh feminine face, simply follow the step-by-step instructions to achieve an easy look with a flawless finish, as created for Kristen Bell, former face of Neutrogena, by her celebrity makeup artist Simone Siegl.
- First start with Neutrogena Naturals Face Wash and follow with their day cream.
- I used the Chanel shadow palette Enigma in #19 to give her a soft smoky look and bring out her blue eyes.
- I then added a smudge dark grey liner on top of the lid, till the middle of the eye to open them up.
- Don’t be shy with mascara and add a few layers with a product like Osmosis Colour Defining Mascara in Black.
- I brushed on a little Chanel blush in Tweed Sienna on the apples of her cheeks to give it a fresh look.
- I finished up her look by applying Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach.
For more spring makeup tips subscribe to the Long Island Beauty Lookbook Examiner for instant updates on the latest beauty trends.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA xystwhat.com.
The author receives no compensation from any PR Firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur. Follow Deirdre on Twitter or like her Facebook fan page, Ask the Pro.