Eyebrows shape the eye. If you are not blessed with natural thick eyebrows, you can achieve thick eyebrows with natural remedies and tricks.
1. Avoid over-plucking, tweezing or waxing. Allow your eyebrows to regain their shape and volume naturally.
2. Take lukewarm olive oil and rub it on your eyebrows at night.
3. Rub some Vaseline onto your thinner spots or the whole brow at night to thicken them up a bit.
4. Apply Castor oil every night to your eyebrows and wash off in the morning.
5. Apply coconut oil on the eyebrows and leaving overnight to speed up the hair growth.
6. Apply Fresh onion juice to help stimulate new hair growth as it improves blood circulation in that area. Avoid the eye area by applying it carefully with a cotton swab.
7. Add Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E foods to your diet to make your eyebrows grow thick and fast as vitamins are important for hair growth.
8. Apply Aloe vera juice to stimulate hair growth, and nourish hair follicles.
These simple remedies are easy and simple, it will help you improve the appearance and growth of your eyebrows.