Many people have ideas hidden somewhere in the back of their mind that they just can’t wait to test out. But, many people do as well. But what motivates you to churn those creative or even inspiring juices to its utmost flavor?
It’s always best to set up a personal goal where you can accomplish in a reasonable time, for example finish that craft project, or write so many articles, do some spring cleaning, anything works great with this.
Having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that are never thought possible.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action equals positive outcome whether its money or just knowing what you want really bad. Action is needed and without it the passion is empty.
This is a perfect example where dreams are made of where you start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And when the passion or inspiration begins to die down, leave it where you are and go back to it again until it is finished.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love to create powerfully a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. Be amazed as the transformation begins. Think positive and see the end result in your mind’s eye.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to see if there are other ways to get the task done in time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift. Think positive. The perfect plans have to be shifted at times. It is ok to make adjustments when things come up, just keep thinking positively.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness.
5. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore in place of the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda whirlwind. The former is based in increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Himalayas, allow yourself to realize that the task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. You would rather be richly passionate!
6. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I am yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as great-grandma’. Life has so much to offer to allow you to mope around in self-pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate: life-giving.
7. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Create your life authentically. As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your work, which would lead to celebrate a discovery that is born within your hands. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.
So instead of subjecting yourself to what you will be doomed for, make your path by taking the first step with a positive attitude. When you have a positive attitude and a positive outlook then you can “see” your goal and you can manifest it.
Good luck and go for it! Think positive!