Available for the first time, two incredible, welcome-to-golf and game improvement packages at the 5-star Grand Del Mar resort near the coast in San Diego County.
The Grand Fit with Cobra Puma
- 3 nights deluxe accommodations in a Veranda guestroom
- personal tour of Cobra Puma’s nearby corporate headquarters.
- 4-hour golf club fitting
- full 3D Motion Capture analysis
- outdoor ball flight validation from Trackman
- full set of golf clubs, custom built and ready to play the next day
- on-course performance analysis
- Cobra Puma bag, shirt, hat, shoes and travel bag
- 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club
- 3 post-game local beers
- daily breakfast and one lunch at The Clubhouse Grill
- $5,000 for single occupancy; $8,695 for double occupancy, with full golf experience and amenities.
- Additional non-golfer, $275.
The Grand Golf Intensive
For total golf game improvement, an exceptional instruction program was developed by The Grand Del Mar’s Director of Golf Shawn Cox and Lance Gill, co-director of the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Fitness Advisory Board, based on strategies and methods from top professional golfers and their coaches.
Choose from 3-day, 2-day, 1-day or half-day sessions; the longer programs include golf club fitting, hands-on fitness and more intensive work on golf swing and games skills assessment, as well as luxurious accommodations and meals at The Grand Del Mar.
- Biomechanical and video evaluation of swing style
- Comprehensive physical screening to identify physical limitations
- On-course evaluation including process, course management and technique
- Fitness module focused an individualized workout plan
- Evaluation of physical swing and body swing connection or correlation
- Short game evaluation
In a Shangri-la-like private reserve in coastal North County San Diego, The Grand Del Mar is a luxurious Mediterranean-style resort with 249 elegant guestrooms and suites, plus:
- San Diego’s only Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course
- Renaissance-inspired spa
- Regional cuisine including the award-winning Addison
- 4 swimming pools
- 2 outdoor tennis courts
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel and writes about Deep Culture Travel. Check out Karen’s new iPhone app, California Coast North.