Every tomb needs a guardian, right? Being a Tomb Guard means you have to listen to Khadath prattle on and one about how great he is and how if you don’t catch every tomb robber his boss Neb’nesew will be all up in his grill. It’s enough to make you want to kill yourself, but then you’re dead already so that’s not going to help.
But if you’re a Tomb Guardian you’re still more important than those no-name mummies of Hakir. Being a guard might not be fun, but it’s an (un-) living.
You can purchase this miniature at Amazon.
Want more? Subscribe to this column; follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar. Become an Examiner and get paid to write today!
- Reaper Bones review #161: Hajad, Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #160: Gruff Grimecleaver
- Reaper Bones review #159: Finaela, Female Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #158: Seelah, Iconic Female Paladin
- Reaper Bones review #157: Damiel, Iconic Alchemist