I’ve moaned about the unfortunately bland nature of mummies in previous reviews, influenced by the Universal Studios’ original featuring Boris Karloff, so perhaps it’s no surprise that eventually even Reaper succumbed to making this guy.
It wasn’t always this way. It used to be that just being a mummy was awesome enough to strike fear in your foes, rooting them to the spot. But these days all the newfangled mummies have weapons and armor in addition to their wrappings. It’s enough to make a traditional mummy want to stay in his tomb.
An average mummy for your average mummy needs. You can purchase this miniature at Amazon.
Want more? Subscribe to this column; follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar. Become an Examiner and get paid to write today!
- Reaper Bones review #161: Hajad, Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #160: Gruff Grimecleaver
- Reaper Bones review #159: Finaela, Female Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #158: Seelah, Iconic Female Paladin
- Reaper Bones review #157: Damiel, Iconic Alchemist