You’ve got to love a tiefling — excuse me, Hellborn — caster like Damien. Everything about him says “bad to the bone,” from his horns to his tail to his devilish abs that poke out from his evil-looking overcoat. Best of all, he’s making devil horns with his fingers to cast his spell, which is a little bit of overkill in his case but we can overlook on account that he is AWESOME.
Need a tiefling warlock? Damien can help. You can purchase this miniature at Amazon.
Want more? Subscribe to this column; follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar. Become an Examiner and get paid to write today!
- Reaper Bones review #161: Hajad, Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #160: Gruff Grimecleaver
- Reaper Bones review #159: Finaela, Female Pirate
- Reaper Bones review #158: Seelah, Iconic Female Paladin
- Reaper Bones review #157: Damiel, Iconic Alchemist